Change is rapid in the world of Electrotechnology making it essential for practitioners to remain current.
We offer a range of training solutions to up skill your technicians and improve the productivity of your business. We can customise the learning to your company's specific needs for example, local procedures, processes and particular operating requirements. This training can be provided in a variety of ways such as work-based, online, distance, workshops or combinations of these. Training solutions include:
- gap training for you and your staff
- computer hardware - servicing, setting up hardware and software, and system networking
- electronic security industry - e.g. installation and setup of alarm systems
Post trade training solutions for staff including:
- renewable energy installation and assessments
- communications and data cabling, e.g. digital TV - the servicing and setting up of terrestrial and satellite systems
- industrial electronics and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), including programmable relay systems
- Electrical Engineering, which may be structured to lead to articulation into a university degree if desired.